Certified Organic | Artisan Small Batch | Made in the USA | Woman Owned
As responsible chicken parents, sometimes we have to sneak healthy vitamins into delicious food so that we know our flock is getting the nutritional boost it needs. Cluck Yea® does just that, with a combination of ingredients that your flock can’t get enough of, like mealworms and sunflower seeds, and those that take a little convincing, like calendula and alfalfa.
- Bug proteins, seeds, earthy greens and grains like alfalfa, dried mealworms, calendula, and kelp meal help strengthen bones and muscles, and ease digestion
- Less appetizing nutritional ingredients, like calendula and kelp meal, are mixed right into the pellets to ensure they don’t get picked out
- A mix of sizes offers easy-to-eat bits for chicks and pullets, as well as larger snacks for older, more mature birds
- The natural, healthy ingredients are safe for handling, so reach in, scoop out a handful and sprinkle it on the ground to encourage natural foraging
- This Treats for Chickens product is proudly mixed and made in the USA*
No Artificial Colors | No Flavor Enhancers | No Preservatives | No Junk
Tips For Use
Sprinkle treat on ground or hand feed to encourage natural foraging! Cluck Yea® has been know to teach chickens tricks, stimulate bonding + interaction, and even get the most unruly chickens back into the coop when it's time.
PS --> Go ahead and raise more chickens, no one is looking or counting.
Best when used within 90 days of opening package. Be sure chicks under two weeks of age have access to grit so they can properly digest their food. Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight. Do not expose to moisture. Not intended for medical use. Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
Organic Rye, Organic Cracked Corn, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Buckwheat, Dried Mealworms, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Air-Dried Alfalfa, Organic Kelp meal, Organic Calendula (marigold petals).
Does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
*Note: Dried mealworms are a product of China. It’s simply the only way to get ‘em!
- Crude Protein (min): 11.47%
- Crude Fat (min) 4.44%
- Crude Fiber (max) 2.40%
- Moisture (max) 11.59%
- Calcium (min)/(max) 0.40%/0.54%
- Salt (min)/(max) 0.20%/0.52%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.34%
- Lysine (min) 0.61%
- Methionine (min) 0.18%