Poultry Parasite Remedy | 100% Natural | Made in the USA
Treats for Chickens recommended natural treatment, Poultry Protector CareFree Enzymes.
Here’s what you need to know: as fellow chicken parents, Treats for Chickens have seen how dear backyard chickens, poultry, and fowl tend to attract unwanted company. Namely those pesky pests- mites, lice, fleas, and ticks. These natural enzymes in CareFree Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely without the use of harsh chemicals. Making it effective and safe (if used as directed on label) for your flock. Purging the flock’s coop, nesting boxes, run, and/or the barn of these pests helps reduce stress by making your poultry more comfortable and providing a healthy environment. Bonus, for your egg layers, aids egg production. Happy and calm hen helps egg laying. Studies show that when pests are no longer present, your flock becomes less stressful and aggressive, allowing them to do what they do best. What could be more important than that?
*Please note, During cold Winter months, please do not bathe your chickens with Poultry Protector but rather use them to clean water fountains, coops, barns, stalls, bird feeders, roosts, nesting boxes, etc. Allow to dry thoroughly.
Treats for Chickens, we offered this poultry protector to be an eggceptional part of your feathered pet’s wellness.
Want to be a part of the Treats for Chickens community? Join our Subscribe + Save program: Shop + Select = Save 20% on your order. Modify, change, or cancel your Treats for Chickens Subscription for any reason, at any time, and we’ll still be friends, promise!
Share your feathered family’s healthy experience with a Review and earn Cluck Bucks [our Loyalty Program]. As always, thank you for sharing! Treats for Chickens’ poultry parents rely on your honest feedback.
Tips For Use
Here’s what you need to do:
- Poultry Protector requires dilution prior to use. Enzymes’ contents are highly concentrated.
- Remove bedding material, spray the entire habitat (top, side, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once a week thereafter.
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing flock. Repeat this process periodically to maintain your flock’s appropriate cleanliness.
- Poultry Protector states effectiveness on plastic, galvanized and heated drinkers that attract mineral deposits that lessen their lifespan.
*Please Note, During cold Winter months, please do not bathe your chickens with Poultry Protector but rather use them to clean water fountains, coops, barns, stalls, bird feeders, roosts, nesting boxes, etc. Allow to dry thoroughly.
**In case of skin or eye contact, rinse with water. Should irritation occur, seek medical attention. Do not take it internally. Buyer assumes all responsibility when not used as directed.
Treats for Chickens recommends reading the directions carefully on Poultry Protector CareFree Enzymes’s package.
Is Poultry Protector CareFree Enzymes chick age appropriate? Poultry Protector states do not use enzymes on birds less than 10 days of age, extremely old, or debilitated. Treats for Chickens advises to consult a veterinarian.
INGREDIENTS: Please Poultry Protector CareFree Enzymes package for ingredients.
How to store Poultry Protector CareFree Enzymes [33.9 oz]:
- Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not expose Poultry Protector CareFree Enzymes to moisture.
- Store in its original container.
- Keep away from strong odors.
- Not intended for medical use.
- Not for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle the Poultry Protector container after use if your city or county allows.
Can We Kelp You? (see what we did there? Kelp you?). For more information on your backyard poultry parenting, Best Plants to Plant in Your Run, or mysterious egg laying (or no egg laying), visit our Treats for Chickens blogs.
At Treats for Chickens, we are all about Health and Happiness for the modern backyard poultry parent and their flock!