Jessica is flying the coop and hitting the books (aka school is back in session) which means.................Treats for Chickens is looking to hire superwoman/man [minus the cape] to fill her current position as Office/Operations Manager for our small, woman-owned and operated, certified organic, manufacturing company located in Cotati, CA.
This is a part time, 28hrs/week position.
Monday - Thursday, 9AM to 4:30PM. No work on Fridays (yeahhh!) [flexibility available to accommodate family obligations in the mornings or afternoon.]
If you like supporting a small entrepreneurial office and enjoy a variety in your day to day responsibilities, we would like to hear from you.
The candidate will be working side-by-side with the owner/CEO performing business related job duties while simultaneously assisting in keeping her focused on growing the business and other projects.
If you are not already familiar with us: please visit www.treatsforchickens for more information on our fun brand and product line-up.
• To do this role properly and to enjoy your job you must have a detailed understanding of Microsoft Office and have incredible attention to detail - you do not allow items to fall through the cracks.
• A proficiency in Excel with advanced skills and ability to create spreadsheets from scratch with formulas is necessary.
• You are a resourceful self-starter who (comfortably) wears many hats, works well alone and independently identifying priorities under tight, deadlines with multiple distractions throughout the day.
• You will be responsible for day-to-day operations, supervision, direction and coordination of distribution, wholesale and online revenue streams.
• Assisting in developing and maintaining up-to-date operations processes and procedures and CCOF inspections and compliance.
• Responsible for quarterly/annual tonnage compliance and registration.
• Your excellent communication skills will assist in the negotiation of sourcing ingredients and negotiating prices.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Preference given to further education. Current/previous experience in manufacturing preferred but not required.
Maintain daily office operations: phones, voicemail, mail, emails, etc.
Weekly office filing, ordering office/warehouse supplies
Create and update SOP's when required.
Create analysis spreadsheets for a variety of subjects (best/worst sellers, sales, margins, etc.)
Create sales orders for PO's, later turn into invoices in QB, input necessary info/email to customers.
Email customers re: overdue or open but due this week invoices to be paid.
Process Amazon payments through Authorize.net.
Establish warehouse work for the week (manufacturing and production) based on PO's and current stock.
Arrange work schedule w/Staffing agency.
Create Bartender labels and apply to case boxes according to sales orders.
Create PO's for vendors/order ingredients.
Perform physical end-of-month inventory on all categories.
Order Management/Customer Relations:
Receive PO's from all sales channels
Review marketing programs with Owner to determine participation.
Prepare and ship online orders.
Schedule and ship pallet/ground orders according to sales channel and customer requirements.
Follow through to ensure on time delivery.
Treats for Chickens is a second chance employer. Relocation funds not available.
Will train the right person. Hiring immediately.
To apply please send us:
• A short cover letter showing that you have read this and are applying to the position. Tell us briefly why you would be a good fit for this role.
• Your resume.
• Any letters of recommendation, references, certificates or accomplishments that support you as a candidate.
• Email all the above items as pdf's to firstname.lastname@example.org
#business #womanowned #workforfun #operationssuperstar #fridaysoff #liveyourbestlife #petchickens #treatsforchickens