Homeopathic Remedy | 100% Natural | Multispecies | US Owned Family Business
Treats for Chickens recommended liquid supplement treatment + prevention, HomeoVet Wrm Clear.
Here’s what you need to know: Finally, a worm treatment for an individual bird or the entire flock with NO egg withdrawal. It aids your bird remove intestinal worms from the body while providing relief from tapeworms, roundworms, and eyeworms. Now, WRM Clear does not kill the worms but can help the animal’s own immune system remove them from the body. Thankfully, this homeopathic remedy contains no harsh chemicals with no known side effects. No food or water withdrawal. I repeat: no withdrawal! And is safe for use on backyard chickens of all ages. HomeoVet Wrm Clear is easy to administer and the veterinarian recommended it too. Give your feathered friend[s] the support they need to rid their bodies of intestinal parasite aka villians in your bealed buddies.
Treats for Chickens, we offered this worm treatment to be an eggceptional part of your feathered pet’s wellness.
Want to be a part of the Treats for Chickens community? Join our Subscribe + Save program: Shop + Select = Save 20% on your order (Wrm Clear not included). Modify, change, or cancel your Treats for Chickens Subscription for any reason, at any time, and we’ll still be friends, promise!
Safe Around Pets | No Chemicals Added | No Food or Water Withdrawal
Here’s what you need to do:
- Dose remedy in water and allow bird access for the day.
- In acute cases one dose can be given every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses to individual birds using a dropper of the correctly diluted remedy.
- When improvement is seen, decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat the original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
Treats for Chickens recommends reading the directions carefully on HomeoVet Wrm Clear’s package.
Is HomeoVet Wrm Clear chick age appropriate? Treats for Chickens advises to consult a veterinarian.
INGREDIENTS: Please see HomeoVet Wrm Clear’s package for ingredients.
How to store HomeoVet Wrm Clear [15 mL]:
- Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not expose HomeoVet Wrm Clear to moisture.
- Store in its original container.
- Keep away from strong odors..
- Not for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Can We Kelp You? (see what we did there? Kelp you?). For more information on your backyard poultry parenting, Best Plants to Plant in Your Run, or mysterious egg laying (or no egg laying), visit our Treats for Chickens blogs.
At Treats for Chickens, we are all about Health and Happiness for the modern backyard poultry parent and their flock!
PET POULTRY PARENTS REVIEWS
Share your feathered family’s treats experience with a Review and earn Cluck Bucks [our Loyalty Program].
As always, thank you for sharing! Treats for Chickens’ poultry parents rely on your honest feedback.