Artisan Small Batch | Packaged in the USA | Woman Owned
There’s a reason we include mealworms in so many of our signature formulas. A few, actually. First and foremost: chickens love ‘em. That makes them perfect for training your chickens to be the best birds they can be – or, at the very least, to respond when you call them. Second, they’re packed with protein and amino acids for beautiful plumage and strong development.
- Dried mealworms contribute to feather re-growth, glossy plumage and a balanced diet
- The natural, healthy ingredients are safe for handling, so reach in, scoop out a handful and sprinkle it on the ground to encourage natural foraging
No Artificial Colors | No Flavor Enhancers | No Preservatives | No Junk
Tips For Use
Sprinkle treat on ground or hand feed to encourage natural foraging! Mealworm Delight® has been know to teach chickens tricks, stimulate bonding + interaction, and even get the most unruly chickens back into the coop when it's time.
PS --> Go ahead and raise more chickens, no one is looking or counting.
Best when used within 90 days of opening package. Be sure chicks under two weeks of age have access to grit so they can properly digest their food. Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight. Do not expose to moisture. Not intended for medical use. Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
* Note: Dried mealworms are a product of China. It’s simply the only way to get ‘em!
• Crude Protein (min): 53.00%
• Crude Fat (min) 6.00%
• Crude Fiber (max) 3.78%
• Moisture (max) 5.00%
• Calcium (min)/(max) 0.23%/0.73%
• Salt (min)/(max) 0.48%/0.98%
• Phosphorus (min) 0.94%
• Lysine (min) 2.67%
• Methionine (min) 0.82%