Diatomaceous Earth Applicator + Accessory | Fresh Daily Coop, Pest, + Supplement
Treats for Chickens applicator, Diatomaceous Earth Hand Duster.
Here’s what you need to know: bug removal just got way easier. And, dare we say it, more fun?
Fill the handy duster with our Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth and you can easily eliminate bothersome bugs from your coop, nesting boxes and roosts- even the garden. It’s even safe to use for dusting DE right on your flock to remove lice, mites and fleas. Fewer bugs lead to less stress for your chickens, and peace of mind for you.
Check out other pest remedy bundles from Treats for Chickens:
At Treats for Chickens, we offered this applicator to be part of your eggceptional experience for your feathered pet’s wellness.
Want to be a part of the Treats for Chickens community? Join our Subscribe + Save program: Shop + Select = Save 20% on your order (this hand duster not included). Modify, change or cancel your Treats for Chickens Subscription for any reason, at any time, and we’ll still be friends, promise!
Share your feathered family’s pest remedy with a Review and earn Cluck Bucks [our Loyalty Program]. As always, thank you for sharing! Treats for Chickens’ poultry parents rely on your honest feedback.
Tips For Use
So, here’s what you'll get:
- Once filled with Treats for Chickens DE, screw the cap on tight and turn the duster upside down
- Light Dusting: Spreads Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth evenly and efficiently
- Eggcellent for Difficult Spaces: Places DE powder in difficult to reach areas in the nesting boxes, coop, run, or on your flock
- Minimize Clogging: Turn upside down and begin with light puffs to reduce clogging
- Extension Tip Nozzle: 6’’ extension included for precise application
- Weight: .6 oz and Dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 3.5’’
Here's what you need to do: Add 1 or 2 scoops worth into the Hand Duster Applicator (Dispenser aka Pest Pistol) in the needed areas (nesting boxes to the run) or to an already determined chicken dusting area (aka "holes") and your flock will take care of the rest. For additional preventative measures, lightly dust your chicken under its wings, breast area, and bottom to remove lice, mites, and fleas. 1 or 2 scoops of Diatomaceous Earth per 3-4 hens + plain old dirt will do just great.
How to store Hand Duster Applicator (Dispenser):
- Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not expose the Dispenser to moisture.
- Minimize clogging, turn upside down and begin with light puffs to reduce clogging.
- Not for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach of pets.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Can We Kelp You? (see what we did there? Kelp you?). For more information on your backyard poultry parenting, Best Plants to Plant in Your Run, or mysterious egg laying (or no egg laying), visit our Treats for Chickens blogs.
At Treats for Chickens, we are all about Health and Happiness for the modern backyard poultry parent and their flock!