Shipping + Local Pickup
Treats for Chickens ships our fabulous certified organic chicken treats, Nesting Box Blend and chicken problem solvers right to your coop Monday through Thursday: we do not ship Fridays.
Orders shipping in the USA:
- Currently we offer a Flat Rate of $11 USD economy shipping on online orders shipped to the 48 contiguous states (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories) with a subtotal of $100 USD or greater (before tax/shipping and after any applied discounts). This offer is not applicable to open invoices, purchase orders, or wholesale/distributor orders.
- We are often able to accommodate combining or a request to add-on to an existing order if the request is made, via email at email@example.com, less than 15 minutes after the initial order is placed.
- Generally, a new order is required and will be emailed to you with instructions on how to proceed.
- A charge of $4 - $12 per item will be charged to a new order to take into account the new total shipment weight of your existing order and the new products. The charge is determined by the product and size combined.
- Orders are usually processed within 1-2 days, sometimes 3-4 if it's a weekend/holiday, if we are having a promotion, or a surplus of orders.
- Depending on the volume of orders received and the carriers arrival time, Thursday orders placed after 11:30 am CA may be processed on Monday.
- Please note: we do not ship Fridays, over the weekend or on holidays.
- Local Pickup is available for customers that are able to pickup items at our Cotati, CA warehouse location. Pickup times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm pst and by appointment. Please note your requested date and time in the note section of your Shopping Cart.
- CALL AHEAD of arrival: 707-664-8124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are on your way. Location of local pick-up: 442 Houser Street, Unit E Cotati, CA 94931. Your package will be to the left of our front door.
- Note, due to the nature of our business, insurance requirements and safety, we are not able to allow visitors inside. If you require assistance with your package, let us know when you call or email.
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS Ground
- Requests to combine International, regular, non subscribe + save orders are often able to be accommodated if the request is made less than 15 minutes after the initial order is placed.
- Subscribe + Save orders requesting add-on products require a new order.
- Please note: a charge of $4 - $12 per item will be charged to a new order to take into account the total shipment weight of your existing order and the new products. The charge is determined by the product and size combined.
- Orders are usually processed within 1-2 days, sometimes 3-4 if it's a weekend/holiday, if we are having a promotion, or a surplus of orders. We do not ship Fridays or over the weekend or on the holidays.
- For international shipping USPS Priority Mail International (6 – 10 business days) is the only method available at this time and the charge will be displayed during the checkout process..
Shipping Department hours at Treats for Chickens:
Treats for Chickens ships orders Mondays - Thursdays from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST, excluding weekends and holidays.
We receive shipments on Mondays - Thursdays from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PST, excluding weekends and holidays.
Treats for Chickens Shipping Rates:
Shipping varies and is ultimately determined by the weight of your order, your chosen carrier and the distance travelled. Currently we offer a Flat Rate of $11 USD economy shipping on online orders shipped to the contiguous states (excluding international, Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories) with a subtotal of $100 USD or greater (before tax/shipping and after any applied discounts). This offer is not applicable to open invoices, purchase orders, or wholesale/distributor orders.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes:
Yes, but you must select USPS as your carrier, as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
International shipments of Treats for Chickens products:
We currently ship to the United States, Hawaii, Canada and Alaska. Canadian orders will reflect international shipping charges as imposed by customs and Canadian orders do not qualify for $11 flat rate shipping over $100.
FAQ: Shipping Orders
When will my Treats for Chickens order ship?
We do our best to ship online orders with a quickness, usually 2-3 business days between Mondays and Thursdays (excluding weekends and holidays) sometimes a little longer when we are running a promotion or during high season. Wholesale and/or Distributor orders typically ship 5-10 business days also Mondays to Thursdays (excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are calculated by business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
What is the transit duration from Treats for Chickens?
Please check your tracking information as estimated delivery times are determined by the carrier and can change. Generally, all 48 contiguous states orders arrive within 5-10 business days or sooner. Carriers (UPS and USPS) do not guarantee on-time arrival in the occurrence of weather, natural disasters, staff shortages, and other uncontrollable events. Unfortunately, in times of inclement conditions, a package(s) will likely be delayed in transit.
How can I track my Treats for Chickens order?
Yes, absolutely and we suggest that you do. We will email you a shipping confirmation once your order ships detailing either your USPS or UPS tracking number. To track your package, go to the link provided in your Order Shipped email, enter your tracking number, and press the “track” button to get shipment details. The general links for tracking are provided below as well.
UPS tracking link: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/
USPS tracking link: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
How can I check my Treats for Chickens order status?
Due to high order volumes moving through delivery systems, sometimes it takes a few business days for the tracking to update with the courier. If it has been over 4 business days, please email us at email@example.com
I'm having an issue with my shipping address, help!
Both UPS and USPS require shipping addresses to match their systems. If you are receiving a rejection notice while trying to place an online order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 707-664-8124 and we’ll help straighten it out.
Change Shipping Address: It is not always possible to change a shipping address after the order has been processed and/or shipped. Please contact us right away at email@example.com or 707-664-8124 to determine if your order has been processed/shipped. If the carrier allows a change of address after the package is in transit, the customer is responsible for any additional costs incurred.
Treats for Chickens shipping charges policy:
Shipping charges are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
What? I only received part of my order. Where's the rest?
On occasion and depending on the size or weight of your order we will ship in multiple boxes utilizing both UPS and USPS. Sometimes shipments are temporarily separated in transit and arrive within a few days of each other. If it has been over 5 business days and the rest of your order has yet to arrive, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 707-664-8124.
Where is the world is my Treats for Chickens order?
If the package is labeled as “On the Way” or “Delay” or “Delivered”, by law it is outside of our responsibility but we do ask that you contact us at email@example.com so our customer support team can attempt to trace the order.
Delayed, lost, stolen, or undeliverable packages with an incorrect address or carrier’s delivery issue are not the responsibility of Treats for Chickens. Packages that are undeliverable and returned to us (undamaged) can be reshipped at the recipient's expense or refunded, when requested, for the cost of the product(s) minus a 20% restocking fee.
If the package remains lost, you must contact the carrier to file a lost package claim. Please contact UPS or USPS to file a claim. After filing the claim, please email us if we can assist you with a corrected order. Read our full Terms & Conditions for more information.
My order arrived damaged. What do I do now?
Please inspect your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged or if you received the wrong item. Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 707-664-8124 or fill in the Contact Us form right away. We will evaluate the issue, and we will make it right!
Can I change or cancel my Treats for Chickens order?
Yes. If you wish to change or cancel an order, please contact us IMMEDIATELY at 707-664-8124 or email@example.com
Once an order has been processed for shipping or is in transit, it is not possible to cancel; see our Return Policy, which is located on our Terms + Conditions page.
If a delivery is refused, the shipper's original shipping cost and return costs will be deducted once the package is returned.
FAQ: Local Pick-Up
Can I Pick-Up my order if I live locally?
Yes, although Treats for Chickens does not have a retail storefront for shopping, we have Local Pick Up available for Sonoma County/ local residents at our Warehouse/Shipping facility located at 442 Houser Street, Unit E, Cotati, CA.
Due to the nature of our business, equipment in use and in keeping with safety precautions, all package pickups will be set outside of our building's front door (Houser St side).
What are Local Pick-Up Times in Cotati, CA?
Pick-Up is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 12-3 PM CA. In the Cart’s notes of your order, you can leave special instructions requesting a specific pick-up date/time during Treats for Chickens’ business hours.
If you don't request a specific date/time we will call or email you when your order is available for pickup. Most orders need to be placed at least 2 business days ahead of Local Pick-Up to allow time for our team to prepare the order.
In an effort to limit foot traffic, Local Pick-Up times are determined by individual order.
How to arrange Local Pickup at our Cotati, CA warehouse:
At the Checkout, if you [or a dear family or friend] are a Sonoma County, CA resident, you can select Local Pickup in the delivery method section.
Subscribe + Save customers please enter coupon code LOCALPICKUP to remove shipping charges.
Please note this is only for customers that can pickup at Cotati, CA.
Where can I find Treats for Chickens in Sonoma County?
Yes, we do!
Healdsburg: Garrett Ace Hardware
Petaluma: Hunt & Behrens, Wilco, Rivertown Feed and The Find.
There may be additional locations so don’t hesitate to check out the poultry isles at your local farm + feed store or pet shoppe. Please call ahead as inventory varies depending on location.
FAQ: Refund, Returns, or Exchanges
Product Policy at Treats for Chickens:
Treats for Chickens products are covered under our Terms + Conditions with proof of purchase.
If you have questions about how to get the best results with your products, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help and can assist with your products.
All sample sizes and all opened products are non-refundable. All shipping charges are also non-refundable. As the manufacturer, we prefer customers to contact us directly about issues.
Please note that we cannot issue refunds or returns for products that were not purchased directly from www.treatsforchickens.com.
You may return new, unopened item(s) purchased from TreatsforChickens.com within 7 days of delivery for a refund or store credit, minus a 20% restocking charge based on the price paid for the item, excluding the shipping charge. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or you received an incorrect or defective item.
You should expect to receive your refund within 6 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Ship your Return to: Treats for Chickens, 442 Houser Street, Unit E, Cotati, CA 94931, ATTN: Returns.
Ship your package to the return address listed above within 7 business days of delivery arrival. Keep tracking information of the package to verify proof of return.
What if my Return is lost or damaged in transit?
We cannot be held responsible for the product(s) damaged or lost in return shipment and recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
We are only able to issue a refund with an actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
How long will it take for a refund to show on my card?
Returns can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. It can take up to 10 business days to show on the statement or online banking.
Treats for Chickens Refund Policy:
We can only issue refunds in the same form that the order was paid for. For example, refunds for orders paid by credit card can only be refunded to the same card that the order was paid or store credit. However, if the credit card has expired or is no longer valid, we can only issue store credit for the amount.
Can We Kelp You? Not Seeing Your Question Above?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Treats for Chickens - we are happy to assist you and your flock and make sure that you have a happy Treats for Chickens experience!
Call us: 707-664-8124
email us: email@example.com
Send us a note by clicking CONTACT US below