For Chicken Parents | Official Merch | Patch Made in the USA
Treats for Chickens official merch, Hat.
Here’s what you need to know: Treats for Chickens, custom authentic leather patch hat . . .because why the heck not? Treats for humans, sounds pretty good. Ahnnd
Or save it for special occasions like dusting the cobwebs out of your coop. Throwing shade, the right way. Keep the sun off your face when capturing your flock antics- foraging, jumping, chasing their Lixit ® Treat Toy to buster away some boredom (Double Boredom Bundle). Either way, these hats go with everything and are sure to start a conversation or two about .....chickens. What else is there to talk about anyways?
Or maybe you are looking for the perfect gift for a fellow chicken lover?
Treats for Chickens Hat features:
- Authentic leather patch is hand stitch with thick saddle thread
- Patch created and sewn in California
- Cap / baseball / trucker structure type designed in California, Made in Bangladesh
- Construction woven/knitted
- Precurved bill / visor and firm inner lining
- Cotton sweatband. Slate grey twill front panels. Polyester black mesh mid and back panels
- Adjustable snapback closure
- Buckle closures to fit some individual’s crown
- Mid-Profile (varies depending on the crown and hair)
- Typically, sized for ages 13+
- Breathable. The mesh material of the hat keeps air flowing around your head, so no unwanted heat or sweat gets trapped under the Treats for Chickens hat
Spot clean with damp cloth and air dry.
Curious about alternatives to get Treats for Chickens' favorite hat?
- Cluck Bucks: (Loyalty Program). Collect 2,750 Cluck Bucks points, and receive a free Treats for Chickens Hat.
Treats for Chickens, we designed this official merchandise- chick hat to be an eggceptional part of the chicken parent collection. Thank you for proudly wearing our brand and supporting a woman-own, small business!
Want to be a part of the Treats for Chickens community? Join our Subscribe + Save program: Shop + Select = Save 20% on your order (Hat not included). Modify, change, or cancel your Treats for Chickens Subscription for any reason, at any time, and we’ll still be friends, promise!
Share your personal experience with a Review and earn Cluck Bucks [our Loyalty Program]. As always, thank you for sharing! Treats for Chickens’ poultry parents rely on your honest feedback.
Can We Kelp You? (see what we did there? Kelp you?). For more information on your backyard poultry parenting, Best Plants to Plant in Your Run, or mysterious egg laying (or no egg laying), visit our Treats for Chickens blogs.
At Treats for Chickens, we are all about Health and Happiness for the modern backyard poultry parent and their flock!