Poultry Water Remedy | 100% Natural | Made in the USA
Treats for Chickens natural treatment, Water Protector CareFree Enzymes.
Here’s what you need to know: water is one of the easiest ways for pathogens, viruses and contaminants to reach your flock, so having clean water readily available is essential. The enzymes in this poultry and fowl protector break apart pathogens, rendering them harmless, stopping cross bacterial contamination. Additionally, aids in preventing buildup of film and residue. This Water Protector essential enzymes provide birds with added electrolytes for better potassium food absorption from grains, wheat germ, and other foods. Say hello to clean, clear, healthy water!
Treats for Chickens, we offered this water protector to be an eggceptional part of your feathered pet’s wellness.
Want to be a part of the Treats for Chickens community? Join our Subscribe + Save program: Shop + Select = Save 20% on your order. Modify, change, or cancel your Treats for Chickens Subscription for any reason, at any time, and we’ll still be friends, promise!
Share your feathered family’s healthy experience with a Review and earn Cluck Bucks [our Loyalty Program]. As always, thank you for sharing! Treats for Chickens’ poultry parents rely on your honest feedback.
Tips For Use
Here’s what you need to do:
- Prior to Carefree Enzymes thoroughly clean the drinker, fountain, or waterers inside and out, making sure surfaces are thoroughly rinsed and clean of all residue.
- Use a Water Protector as often as you refill water. When topping off water, use 1/2 the required treatment. For automatic waterers, add product twice weekly.
- Water Protector Enzymes states effectiveness on plastic, galvanized and heated drinkers that attract mineral deposits that lessen their lifespan.
- Safe to use with veterinarian recommended vitamins, medication and probiotics.
*Overdoing may cause loose droppings.
**In case of skin or eye contact, rinse with water. Should irritation occur, seek medical attention. Do not take it internally. Buyer assumes all responsibility when not used as directed.
Treats for Chickens recommends reading the directions carefully on the Water Protector CareFree Enzymes’ package.
Is Water Protector CareFree Enzymes chick age appropriate? Treats for Chickens advises to consult a veterinarian.
INGREDIENTS: Please Water Protector CareFree Enzymes package for ingredients.
How to store Water Protector CareFree Enzymes [33.9 oz]:
- Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not expose Water Protector CareFree Enzymes to moisture.
- Store in its original container.
- Keep away from strong odors.
- Not intended for medical use.
- Not for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle the Water Protector container after use if your city or county allows.
Can We Kelp You? (see what we did there? Kelp you?). For more information on your backyard poultry parenting, Best Plants to Plant in Your Run, or mysterious egg laying (or no egg laying), visit our Treats for Chickens blogs.
At Treats for Chickens, we are all about Health and Happiness for the modern backyard poultry parent and their flock!